What are the risks?
– The branch or other support could collapse.
– The rope could snap or come undone from the support.
– The fall height may be too high.
– The risk of crashing into the tree or support.
– The swing may be above water with the risk of drowning.
– The area around the swing may be hazardous due to debris or likelihood of collision with
– Trees around the swing present a hazard due to dead branches or windblow.
– Is the depth of the water obvious from the bank?
– Is the bed of the river free from hazards such as sharp rocks, logs, branches or other
– Is there an obvious clear exit from the river?
– Is the river/pool free from adverse currents?
For further information click here.